The ActiveMath group works at the frontiers of e-Learning. We enable learners to tap their full potential by keeping up their motivation and fostering a self-regulated learning process. We cooperate with teachers, tutors, psychologists and educators to improve learning and teaching in schools, universities and life-long learning.
Our research and development is focused on:
- Adaptive learning environments for mathematics and other fields
- Collaborative environments
- E-Portfolios and learning diaries
We develop and apply techniques from Artificial Intelligence such as:
- Semantic knowledge representations, user modeling, and planning
- Educational data mining
- Natural language processing
Want to try out the ActiveMath learning system? Click here.